<body>
Tuesday, August 23, 2005



I just had my hair permed!!
From a straight hair gal all my life to a head full of frizz and volume in a matter of 3 hours. What a change, what an impulsive on-the-spot decision. I wasn't sure whether I was feeling ecstatic or depressed after handing over 100$ of cold hard cash to make my hair look even more like the end of a broomstick-frayed and dry like straw. Well, at least my hair doesn't stick to my head like a flat piece of rag like it used to...haha!
Well, actually my hair ain't that bad. once upon a time it used to be glossy, smooth long and black. But gee, so much money to be spent on beauty these days!! A girl has to sacrifice so much money for looks, what has this society come down to. tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

(photo: my new hairstyle)


xiao ying @ 8:41 PM.

1 Comments